Pawfolic Pet services private limited (“Company” "We", "Us", or "Our") a private limited company with its registered office at 279, Agcr enclave 1st floor New Delhi 110092 operates the website www.pawfolic.in (hereinafter referred to as the "Platform"). The Company is committed to protecting Your privacy and the information that You share while using the Platform. We value the trust You place in Us. That’s why We maintain the highest security standards for securing the transactions and Your information.
1. Collection of Information
- You may provide or the Company may collect certain personal information while You register on the Platform and/or use the Services. This includes: (a) Your name, E-mail address, password, IP address, billing address, shipping address and other relevant details; (b) Your content, received, uploaded or posted using the Platform, including messages, images, videos and feedback; (c) any information provide by You while availing customer support, and (d) information You choose to upload, sync or import from the device on which the Platform is being used (collectively “Personal Information”). All information disclosed by You on the Platform shall be deemed to be shared willingly by You and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity, genuineness, misrepresentation, fraud, negligence, etc. of the information disclosed by You shall lie on the Company.
- The Company may collect non-personal information relating to Your activities while accessing the Service or other information from and about the devices through which the Platform is used including SDK/API/JS code version, browser, internet service provider, operating system, browser type, cookie information, timestamp, application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, independent device identifier, Android ad master identifier, network card (MAC) address, and international mobile device identification code (IMEI), the equipment model, the terminal manufacturer, the terminal device operating system version, the session start / stop time, location, language, the time zone and the network state (WiFi and so on).
- In addition to the profile information, You may also tell us Your exact location if You choose to enable Your computer or mobile device to send us location information. The Company may use and store information about Your location to provide features of the Service to You and to improve and customize the Service and provide location based Services to You. You can withdraw Your consent at any time by disabling the location-tracking functions on Your mobile. However, this may affect Your enjoyment of certain functionalities on the Platform. In addition to the above, We identify and use Your IP address to also help diagnose problems with Our server, resolve such problems and administer the Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
- Our servers automatically record information ("Log Data") created by Your use of the Service through the Platform. Log Data may include information such as Your IP address, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, Your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms and the manner of Your interaction with links across the Platform, including email notifications, by clicking redirecting links or through other means. The Company receives Log Data when You interact with the Service. The Company uses Log Data to provide Service, to measure, customize, and improve the Service, and to aid a better user experience. We may also collect data using web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Usage of Information
The information as specified in Clause 1, may be used by the Company for the following purposes:
- For Your registration, login, and management of account on the Platform;
- To confirm Your identity directly and/or through third parties;
- To provide You Services and improve the Services;
- Remembering Your Personal Information so that You are not required to re-enter it the next time You visit the Platform;
- To understand Your preferences and to enhance and customise Your experience of using the Service and the Platform;
- For providing customised user relevant suggestion / Services;
- To communicate with You through mail, e-mail, and telephone or through any other mode of communication, in connection with the Service, or other products or services of the Company;
- To respond to Your comments, requests, reviews, and questions and provide better Services;
- To enforce, communicate important notices, updates, or changes in the Services, use of the Platform and the terms/policies including Terms which govern the relationship between You and the Company;
- To detect, prevent and protect Us from any errors, fraud or other criminal or prohibited activity on the Platform;
- Tor internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, research and improvement relating to the Platform or the Service;
- Tor promotion and marketing purposes;
- Tor sharing such information with any third party, including any service providers and any of Our group companies, in the course of providing the Services through the Platform;
- To help promote a safe service on the Platform and protect the security and integrity of the Platform, the Services, and the users; and
- To transfer data to the regulatory authorities or other appropriate authorities as required by law.
The data gathered from You may also be used for any reason incidental to the reasons listed above; and for any other purpose with Your consent. We use Your Personal Information to send You promotional emails, however, We will provide You the ability to opt-out of receiving such emails from Us. However, You will not be able to opt-out of receiving administrative messages, customer service responses or other transactional communications. Unless and until, You explicitly give Your consent to Us, to do so, We will not share Your Personal Information with another user of the Platform and vice versa.
- Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Advertisers
- A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to Your computer or device when You visit the Platform. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make Your browsing experience better by allowing the Platform to remember Your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection), and Your trends. This means You will not have to re-enter this information each time You return to the Platform or browse from one page to another.
- The length of time that a cookie remains on Your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until You stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies We use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to Your device.
- You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact Your user experience and parts of the Platform may not be fully accessible to You.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can choose whether or not to accept cookies through Your browser controls, often found in Your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu.
- Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how We share information with third parties such as Our advertising partners.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
- The Company may disclose Your information including Personal Information, if required to do so by law and if such action is necessary to: (a) comply with a legal obligation or with laws, regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests and legal process; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, and other users of the Platform including to enforce agreements, policies and Terms of Service; (c) protect the personal safety of the Company, the users of the Platform, or any person, in an emergency; (d) protect the Company from incurring any legal liability; (e) firms representing the Company in judicial proceedings and/or any legal, accounting and auditing firms providing services to the Company; and (f) for reasons incidental to the above. In such an event the Company shall be under no obligation to inform You or seek Your approval or consent.
- The Company may disclose Your Personal Information to: (i) any third party to facilitate the provision of the Services including the Platform; and (ii) any third parties who provide services, such as auditing, data analysis, platform improvement and assistance with delivery of goods, relevant marketing messages and advertisements. If You provide a mobile phone number and/or e-mail address, the Company or the third-party service providers or the persons authorised by them, may send You E-mails in relation to Your use of the Platform. The Company contractually requires these third parties to keep such information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company discloses it to them. These third parties may view, edit, or set their own cookies or may place beacons on Your personal information.
- The Company may also share aggregated (and de-identified) information with third parties at its discretion.
- The Company may share Your personal information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for the Company and are bound by contractual obligations to keep such personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company discloses it to them. The Company may also share or transfer Your Personal Information to third parties in compliance with the applicable law.
- The Company may disclose or transfer Your information (personal or otherwise) to any subsidiary or affiliate, and to a third party if the Company sells, transfers, or divests all or a significant portion of the Company’s business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or other similar proceeding. Such third parties shall be contractually bound to not disclose further, any personal information disclosed to them.
- The Company uses reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under applicable laws to safeguard and protect Your data and information. The Company has implemented measures to protect against unauthorised access to, and unlawful interception of Your information. However, security risk cannot be completely eliminated while using the internet. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of Your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. You play an important role in keeping Your personal information secure. You should not share Your user name, password, or other security information for Your account with anyone. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over the internet and agree not to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of personal information unless the Company has been grossly and wilfully negligent.
- Policy Towards Children
The Platform is intended for a general audience and not for use by anyone younger than the age of 18. In the event the Platform and the Services are being accessed by a person below the age of 18 (eighteen) years (“Minor”), such access shall be deemed to be with the consent of the guardian of such Minor. The Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children younger than the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or legal guardian; if the Company learns that it has done so, the Company will promptly remove the information from all active databases. If You are a parent or legal guardian who believes that the Company has collected or used their child’s personal information, please contact the Company at email@example.com.
- User Discretion
- Subject to limitations in applicable law, You are entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of Your Personal Information, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of Your own Personal Information. However, some information may be needed to register on the Platform or to take advantage of some of the features of the Platform. Hence, by choosing not to provide us with the above-mentioned information, You may be unable to access the Services/use the Platform, partially or entirely.
- If You are a registered user of the Platform, the Platform provides You with tools and account settings to access or modify the profile information You have provided and is associated with Your account.
- Where the use of Your information is based on consent, You can withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. In the event You desire to withdraw Your consent or delete Your Personal Information collected by the Company, You can do so by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If You are aware of any changes or inaccuracies in Your information, You should inform the Company of such changes so that the records of the Company may be updated or corrected. The Company will respond to Your request as soon as possible under relevant regulation.
- The Company will retain Your personal information as long as needed to provide the Services, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.